TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You
This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Your License to Us
By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, Facebook postings, photos and videos) to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are eighteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
You acknowledge and agree that any contributions originally created by you for us shall be deemed a “work made for hire” when the work performed is within the scope of the definition of a work made for hire in Singapore Copyright Act (Cap 63) 1987 ( https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/CA1987 ) revised in 2006 as amended.
As such, the copyrights in those works shall belong to Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd from their creation. Thus, Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd shall be deemed the author and exclusive owner thereof and shall have the right to exploit any or all of the results and proceeds in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in all languages, as Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd determines. In the event that any of the results and proceeds of your submissions hereunder are not deemed a “work made for hire” under Singapore Copyright Act (Cap 63) 1987, as amended, you hereby, without additional compensation, irrevocably assign, convey and transfer to Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all copyrights and trademarks throughout the universe, in perpetuity in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, to such material and any and all right, title and interest in and to all such proprietary rights in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. Any posted material which are reproductions of prior works by you shall be co-owned by us.
You acknowledge that Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd. Neither Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR BLOGS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE, IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISER, MULTI LEVEL MARKETING AND DOES NOT PROVIDE PERSONALIZED FINANCIAL ADVICE OR ACT AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.
WE EXIST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AND IN OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US IS INTENDED AS INVESTMENT, TAX, ACCOUNTING OR LEGAL ADVICE, AS AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY OR SELL, OR AS AN ENDORSEMENT, RECOMMENDATION OR SPONSORSHIP BY Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd, SECURITY, OR FUND. OUR INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PURPOSES OF TRANSACTING IN SECURITIES OR OTHER INVESTMENTS.
WE DO NOT OFFER OR PROVIDE TAX, LEGAL OR INVESTMENT ADVICE. THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
YOU acknowledge and agrees that no representation has been made by Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd OR ITS AFFILIATES and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from the participation in THIS PROGRAM.
We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Site or any part of the Site at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site affected by such cancellation or termination.
Your purchase of a product or service or ticket to an event is nonrefundable. We do not offer refunds of purchases and do not return funds after payments have been made. All sales and purchases are final.
The Singapore Copyright Act (Cap 63) 1987 provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the Singapore copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the Singapore Copyright Act shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the Singapore Copyright Act permits you to send to Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the Singapore Copyright Act; see https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/CA1987 for details. Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
WHAT IS NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED AND USED?
Non personal information is information that cannot identify you. If you visit this web site to read information, such as information about one of our services, we may collect certain non-personal information about you from your computer’s web browser. Because non-personal information cannot identify you or be tied to you in any way, there are no restrictions on the ways that we can use or share non-personal information. What is personal information and how is it collected? Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number. We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways:
When you send us an application or other form
When you conduct a transaction with us, our affiliates, or others
In some places on this web site you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, to elect to receive particular information, to purchase access to one of our products or services, or to participate in an activity.
HOW DOES Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd may keep and use personal information we collect from or about you to provide you with access to this web site or other products or services, to respond to your requests, to bill you for products/services you purchased, and to provide ongoing service and support, to contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about products and services of ours and of others, or ask for your opinion about our products or the products of others, for record keeping and analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content.
Personal information collected online may be combined with information you provide to us through other sources We may also remove your personal identifiers (your name, email address, social security number, etc). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information. Finally, we may use your personal information to protect our rights or property, or to protect someone’s health, safety or welfare, and to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
DOES Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS?
We will not sell, exchange or publish your personal information, except in conjunction with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition. For some sorts of transactions, in addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect personal information directly from you to assist you with your transaction. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use your personal information before they collect it. If you submit a review for a third party (person or business) using our Facebook Fan Review Application, during the submission process we ask your permission to gather your basic information (such as name and email address) which we then share with the third party for whom you are submitting the review. We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation.
We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting web site visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior, which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal). We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect someone’s health, safety or welfare, or to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process. As discussed in the section on cookies and other technologies, from time to time we may allow a third party to serve advertisements on this web site.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION USED FOR COMMUNICATIONS?
We may contact you periodically by e-mail, mail or telephone to provide information regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you. In addition, some of the features on this web site allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we may send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED?
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel and third party vendors have access to your personal information, and these employees and vendors are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal information.
This site contains links to other sites that provide information that we consider to be interesting. Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
HOW CAN A USER ACCESS, CHANGE, AND/OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally-identifiable information that you submit to the web site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations by contacting us at : email@example.com
Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd will not intentionally collect any personal information (such as a child’s name or email address) from children under the age of 18. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, please contact us.
Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to providing a superior learning experience for everyone we work with. We know that our users’ are committed to their success and we are equally committed to ensuring that each interaction that someone has with our content is optimized for maximum educational potential. To enable us to do this, Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd needs to gather and use certain information about individuals.
Individuals who we gather information about includes customers, affiliates, business contacts, employees, and other people the organization has a relationship with or may need to contact.
This policy describes how this personal data is collected, handled, and stored to meet the company’s data protection standards — and to comply with the law.
Seagal Education Consultants Pte Ltd may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
1.As used in this Notice:
Customer means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
Personal data means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a)from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
2.Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth and employment information.
3.Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless :
- it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes
- collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
5.We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you
- verifying your identity
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you
- managing your relationship with us
- processing payment
- sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and other promotions
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
6.We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us
7.The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to : email@example.com
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- You may email us at email@example.com if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures.
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Last Update : 25 April 2019
Effective Date : 25 April 2019